Study in Poland
The opportunities and facilities for study and research in Poland that a student gets enrolled in the Polish university system of education has a long standing of more than 650 years. Over the years, this institution has resulted in profits, not just for itself, but also to other countries. Some of the examples are, Ignacy Domeyko who established the research in geology in the 19th century Chile. Ernest Malinowski built the world’s highest located railroad in Peru between 1872 and 1876.
When knowing about Information on Study in Poland, since the last six years, a new methodology has been adopted when it comes to getting a higher education in Poland. All students have to complete a basic education of ten to twelve years in their respective countries. After they have the requisite certificates, they can apply for one of the three levels of higher education. Bachelor (Licencjat, Inżynier), Master (Magister), and Doctor (Doktor).
Why Study in Poland
One of the unique features that many studies in Poland consultants can shed light on, when students inquire for when comparing to popular destinations is that, not only is the education and overall expenses cheaper than in many of the popular destinations, but the universities in Poland foster a sense of belonging as well as freedom to international students.
- Many courses that are offered by universities can be pursued at just around 2000 to 3000 euros per year. In some cases where the rector of the university sees fit, these fees are also reduced or even completely waived off.
- Although Polish is the main language, students do not need to know Polish to study in Poland since most of the courses offered are taught in English.
- All international students can apply for scholarships through the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange who arrive to study in Poland.
- Since Poland is situated in Central Europe, students can avail of tourist visa and travel to other places which help in enhancing their outlook of the world.
- Having a rich history of 650 years, Polish universities can offer the best of their expertise combined with a modern outlook, especially for students who study Engineering in Poland.
- Not just education, but even overall living is quite affordable in Poland. On an average, a student can stay comfortably spending between 2100 to 3200 PLN per month.